1. Fred Billings 1895-1918
2. Nellie K.C. Knapp 1880-1959
3. Julie E. Billings 1858-1924
4. Coddington (Mother & Father) couldn't read the father's side. Mother (his wife) was Asenathcland 4-13,1817 - 4-13-1900
5. Coddington on front of the stone the following inscription: left a momument of affection in the hearts of our children.
Rev. David Coddington born in Taunton Bristol Co. Mass. on June 4, 1786 and died in LeRaysville 8-19-1874 aged 88 years.
Wesley son of D. & S Coddington died 3-30-1835 5 years 5 months
Susanna Wood wife of David. Born in Amenia Duchess Co. N.Y. 2-9-1786 and died in Pike 2-6-1865 77 years.
6. James Bosworth died 3-3----
Jane Bosworth - no other info
7. Josiah A. Bosworth Sargt Co. B 141 PA Vol born 11-13-1836 and died 6-21-1923 It also reads A good Soldier He saved the
Flag at Chancellorsville.
8. J. K. Bosworth 2-15-1814 - 3-10-1887
Mary Coddington his wife - 10-24-1813 - 10-30-1895
9.___________ Bosworth stone broke and they tried to repair it and can't read it.
10. Hanna Kinne other names listed on the stone are A.E. Estes, H.M. Griffin, A.E Stevens. No other info .
11. Dr. Rhesus Barnes died at LeRaysville 1-10-1851. Aged 42 years 4 months and 14 days.
12. Clarrisa________ wife of Richard________ died 11-12-1848 No other info.
13. Sally_____ died 11-16-1855 39 years 9 months and 12 days.
14 Catherine Bosworth died August 24 18__
15. Isreal Black 1825-1862
Helen M. Robinson his wife 1826-
on back of stone their children. James 1834-1856, Mary E. 1856-1870, Ernest L. 1858-1888
16. Next three stones couldn't read.
17. The only thing I could read on this stone is died 5_1932 9 years, 5 months and 2 days.
18.In Memory of Harry M. Bosworth born 10-22-1824
19. Couldn't read this stone.
20. Electa wife of Daniel_______ daughter of Josiah and ___ Bosworth died 7-16-1830
21.______ daughter of Reed M. & Mary Bosworth 5-5-1842
23. Next four stones couldn't read.
24. Black Frank Black 1850-1903
Mary Hitchcock his wife 1854-1936
On back of stone Edna L. Black 1890-1896
Jenne F. Black 1887-1897
I hope this information is of some help to you. I am in the process of updating the East Herrick Cemetery and I also have information on Stevens Cemetery, Pike Township. I hope this summer I can do the Neath cemetery. I can be reached at email@example.com if we can be of any help to you. I have gotten my grandson, Leon, interested in doing this.
Nellie Knapp, who is buried in the Bosworth Cemetery, wrote the family history on the Coddingtons. I have her typewritten copy, in my possession. She was the last one buried in the cemetery. Leon took some pictures of the cemetery, if you would be interested. You have a great web site. It is very interesting and thank you.