Generation No. 4
24. TRESSIE WINIFRED4 GIDDINGS (ELIZA HANNAH3 WARD, ANN ELIZA2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born December 14, 1866 in Lena, Stephenson County, IL, and died January 24, 1950 in Mc Farland, Kern CA. She married FREDERICK JOHN RINGSFORF February 26, 1888 in Burt, Kossuth, IA. He was born April 28, 1860 in Whitewater, Walworth WI, and died April 22, 1935 in Burt, Kossuth IA.
Children of TRESSIE GIDDINGS and FREDERICK RINGSFORF are:
ii. EARL WILLIAM RINGSDORF, b. December 11, 1890, Burt, Kossuth IA; d. August 09, 1976, Eugene, Lane, OR.
iii. IVA PEARL RINGSDORF, b. March 05, 1892, Burt, Kossuth IA; d. April 04, 1986, Morro Bay, CA.
iv. ROSS RUSSEL RINGSDORF, b. October 10, 1894, Burt, Kossuth IA; d. July 11, 1981, Vellego, CA.
v. FREDERICK ALBERT RINGSDORF, b. January 28, 1897, Burt , Kossuth. IA; d. March 26, 1974, San Luis O'bispo, CA.
vi. VERNA MILDRED RINGSDORF, b. March 11, 1899, Burt, Kossuth IA; d. March 26, 1974.
vii. TESSIE RINGSDORF, b. Abt. 1901, Lena, Stephenson County, IL.
viii. WARREN CLIFTON RINGSDORF, b. November 02, 1905, Burt, Kossuth IA; d. December 06, 1957, Morro Bay, CA.
ix. U RINGSDORF.
Children of CLARENCE WARD and JOSEPHINE SCHORE are:
ii. ERMA MAE WARD, b. March 24, 1910.
Children of CHARLOTTE WARD and EDWARD WOLF are:
27. MAUDE E.4 DILLIN (ARTHUR H3, GEORGE2, JOSEPH1) was born April 1880 in Pennsylvania, and died May 09, 1923 in Tioga Point Cemetery, Athens Borough, Bradford County, Pennsylvania. She married DELACY E MONTGOMERY January 15, 1903 in 8 o'clock, son of CLAYTON A.MONTGOMERY and JULIA MORLEY. He was born June 1878, and died December 20, 1936 in St Augustine, Florida.
Child of MAUDE DILLIN and DELACY MONTGOMERY is:
Burial: April 23, 1958, Main Street Cemetery, Canton, Bradford County, PA
Children of BESSIE DILLIN and CHARLES FAULKNER are:
29. ELIZABETH A.(LIBBIE)4 DILLIN (ARTHUR H3, GEORGE2, JOSEPH1) was born September 1883 in Troy, Bradford County, PA, and died January 27, 1962 in age 78. She married FRED TILLINGHAST January 15, 1904. He was born March 05, 1883 in Wells Twp, Bradford County, PA, and died February 1965 in age 82.
Tillinghast Fred F. 1883 1965 Gillett Cemetery, South Creek Twp, Bradford County PA
Tillinghast Elizabeth A. 1884 1962
Tillinghast Myrtle L. 1918 1969
More About ELIZABETH A.(LIBBIE) DILLIN:
Burial: 1962, Gillett, Cemetery. Gillett Bradford County, PA
More About FRED TILLINGHAST:
Burial: 1965, Gillett, Cemetery. Gillett Bradford County, PA
Children of ELIZABETH DILLIN and FRED TILLINGHAST are:
i. MYRTLE5 TILLINGHAST, b. 1918; d. 1969.
ii. FRANKLIN A. TILLINGHAST, b. May 10, 1914, Gillett, Bradford County, PA; d. March 1995, Gillett, Bradford County, PA; m. MYRTLE L SAUNDERS, October 29, 1937, Gillett, Bradford County, PA; b. 1918, Waverly, Tioga County PA.
iii. FEDERICK TILLINGHAST, b. 1917.
30. ELIZABETH MELISSA4 JORALEMON (SOPHIA D.3 DILLIN, GEORGE2, JOSEPH1) was born December 13, 1901. She married ARTHUR F. CHASE.
Child of ELIZABETH JORALEMON and ARTHUR CHASE is:
i. KALMA ELIZABETH5 CHASE, b. October 22, 1936.
31. DOCTOR ERNEST SHULYER (1)4 CLEVELAND (ALICE ELIZA3 DILLIN, JOSEPH HENRY2, JOSEPH1) was born January 24, 1886 in IL. He married (1) TRACY J. PEARSON OR PIERCE Bef. 1915. She was born 1891 in IL. He married (2) IDA SPEARS Abt. 1929 in IL, daughter of ? SPEARS and DRUCIE. She was born Abt. 1899 in Kentucky.
Children of ERNEST CLEVELAND and TRACY PIERCE are:
53. i. LORIN W.5 CLEVELAND, b. August 01, 1915, IL; d. June 1978, Tucson, Pima County, AZ.
54. ii. ERNEST SHUYLER (SKY) CLEVELAND, b. March 09, 1931; d. December 15, 1999, Dec 12 (V) River Forest, IL.
Children of ERNEST CLEVELAND and IDA SPEARS are:
iii. PIRIE5 CLEVELAND.
iv. KERFY CLEVELAND.
v. ? CLEVELAND.
32. ADA MAY4 CLEVELAND (ALICE ELIZA3 DILLIN, JOSEPH HENRY2, JOSEPH1) was born September 26, 1889 in Rockford, IL, and died February 1989 in Westwood, Bergan NJ. She married OMAR VIRN OSTIC August 05, 1913 in Khedive,Sask, Can, son of JOHN OSTIC and ANNA WHITEHEAD. He was born March 05, 1887 in Lexington Twp , Sanilac, MI, and died January 23, 1973 in Orange, Orange CA.
Children of ADA CLEVELAND and OMAR OSTIC are:
55. i. PAUL CLEVELAND5 OSTIC, b. July 27, 1914, Hardy, Sask, Sask; d. April 21, 1963, Orange County, Orange CA.
ii. ERNEST LEONARD OSTIC, b. March 30, 1916, Chicago, Cook, Illinois; d. February 01, 1995, 07656 (Park Ridge, Bergen, NJ) 78 yrs 10 mo. 2 day.
iii. OMAR OSTIC, b. September 29, 1918, Hardy, Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan;
d. September 29, 1918, Hardy, Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan.
33. HERBERT EDWIN4 CLEVELAND (ALICE ELIZA3 DILLIN, JOSEPH HENRY2, JOSEPH1) was born January 21, 1899 in Illinois. He married ? ALICE H. SMITH. She was born Abt. 1897.
Child of HERBERT CLEVELAND and ? SMITH is:
i. MURIAL5 CLEVELAND, b. 1923.
34. KENNETH JAMES4 ROSBOROUGH (CHARLOTTE ELIZABETH3 DILLIN, JOSEPH HENRY2, JOSEPH1) was born May 11, 1900 in Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois, and died May 18, 1942 in Winnebago Co., Certif.#0000396. He married BERYL E SPEARING, daughter of J SPEARING and MOM. She died September 06, 1927 in St Anthony Hosp Rockford IL Certif.#3010526.
Child of KENNETH ROSBOROUGH and BERYL SPEARING is:
56. i. HARLOW BRUCE5 ROSBOROUGH, b. September 03, 1927, St
Anthonys Hospital, Winnebago County, Rockford IL.
35. HAROLD4 ROSBOROUGH (CHARLOTTE ELIZABETH3 DILLIN, JOSEPH HENRY2, JOSEPH1) was born March 21, 1894 in Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois, and died March 14, 1947. He married LOTTA D.. She was born 1889 in Wisconsin.
Child of HAROLD ROSBOROUGH and LOTTA D. is:
57. i. WILLIAM BOYD5 ROSBOROUGH, b. Abt. 1916; d. December 01, 1985.
36. HENRY R.4 BRUCE (EDITH MAY3 DILLIN, JOSEPH HENRY2, JOSEPH1) was born February 05, 1896, and died in France; Approx. date of death: Gased in France-WWI.
Children of HENRY R. BRUCE are:
i. ROBERT PARKS5 BRUCE, b. Rockford, IL.
ii. BARBARA ANN BRUCE, b. Rockford, IL; m. GLENN.
37. MARIE L.4 BRUCE (EDITH MAY3 DILLIN, JOSEPH HENRY2, JOSEPH1) was born March 18, 1899 in Rockford, IlL, and died September 05, 1987 in Rockford, IL. She married DR. CLYDE PETER STOLLAR. He was born May 29, 1895 in Washington Co., PA, and died December 31, 1971 in Park Ridge, Cook County, IL.
Child of MARIE BRUCE and CLYDE STOLLAR is:
58. i. LILLIAN IRENE5 STOLLAR, b. December 25, 1918, Rockford, IL.
38. PERRY DONALD4 DILLIN (GEORGE ALBERT3, JOSEPH HENRY2, JOSEPH1) was born October 04, 1910 in Burritt Township, Winnebago County, Rockford, Illinois, and died December 26, 1976 in Fort Atkinson Memorial Hospital, Fort Atkinson, WI. Burial: December 29, 1976, Evergreen Cemetery, Fort Atkinson, WI He married LUCILLE ALICE LEE October 31, 1931 in Rockford, IL, daughter of Charles LEE and EMMA RAHBERG. She was born October 26, 1913 in Necedah, WI, and died September 25, 1983 in Fort Atkinson Memorial Hospital. Fort Atkinson, WI. Burial: September 28, Evergreen Cemetery, Fort Atkinson, WI
Notes for LUCILLE ALICE LEE:
She has a step-brother Elgy LEE b. Feb 24 1920- to Charles and Margret Lee, Elgy died in Gardena, Los Angles CA., Mar 1982.
Children of PERRY DILLIN and LUCILLE LEE are:
59. i. ROBERTA MAE5 DILLIN, b. June 17, 1932, Winnebago County, Rockford IL.
60. ii. ROGER DUANE DILLIN, b. September 03, 1933, Rockford, Winnebago County , IL.
61. iii. ROLLAND LEE DILLIN, b. October 22, 1935, Winnebago County, Rockford Il.
62. iv. RODNEY "BABE" GEORGE DILLIN, b. July 23, 1938, Winnebago County Rockford IL; d. April 27, 2004, Home at 717 Charles Street, Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin.
39. PAUL WILLIAM4 DILLIN (GEORGE ALBERT3, JOSEPH HENRY2, JOSEPH1) was born September 30, 1914 in Rockford, Illinois, and died March 30, 1952 in Elgin, Illinois. He married RUTH MARGARET LUNDSTROM June 30, 1937 in Rockford IL, daughter of LUNDSTROM. She was born October 17, 1917 in Rockford Il, and died October 1980 in Cook County, Chicago IL.
Child of PAUL DILLIN and RUTH LUNDSTROM is:
63. i. MARILYN ADA5 DILLIN, b. August 30, 1938, Rockford Illinois.
40. GUY NEWTON4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born August 29, 1898 in Pennsylvania, and died January 04, 1978 in Soldier & Sailors Hosp. Penn Yan NY. He married (1) ALICE MYRTLE COLF EDDY. She was born May 06, 1894 in Honeoye, Ontario, NY, and died August 16, 1977 in Soldiers and Sailors Hospital, Penn Yan NY. He married (2) ALICE MYRTLE COLF EDDY. She was born May 06, 1894 in Honeoye, Ontario, NY, and died August 16, 1977 in Soldiers and Sailors Hospital, Penn Yan NY. He married (3) ALICE COLF, daughter of ? COLF. She was born May 06, 1894, and died August 16, 1977 in Soldiers and Sailors Hospital, Penn Yan NY. He married (4) MABEL ELSIE BRINK March 14, 1917, daughter of JAMES BRINK and ANNA FOX. She was born 1897 in Town of Italy NY, and died October 25, 1964.
Burial: January 08, 1978, Lakeview Cemetery, Wagner Section Lot 64 next to Chapel 100' from Road
More About ALICE MYRTLE COLF EDDY:
Burial: Crisfield Funeral Home, Rushville Cemetery, Rushville NY
More About ALICE COLF:
Burial: Crisfield Funeral Home, Rushville Cemetery, Rushville NY
More About MABEL ELSIE BRINK:
Burial: Lakeview Cemetery, Wagner Section Lot 64 next to Chapel 100' from Road
Children of GUY DILLON and ALICE EDDY are:
i. VIRGINIA M.5 EDDY, b. January 03, 1917; d. April 03, 1986, Benton,NY; Stepchild; m. (1) EARL FINGAR; m. (2) DONALD E., SR. PAYNE.
ii. JEAN EDDY, Stepchild; m. HARRY VANGELDER.
viii. EVA EDDY, b. 1921.
iv. ALICE ARLENE EDDY, m. ALBERT SANTEE, October 21, 1946.
Children of GUY DILLON and MABEL BRINK are:
65. v. WAIVE5 DILLON, b. July 16, 1918.
66. vi. SHIRLEY DILLON, b. July 17, 1920.
vii. DELORIS DILLON, b. 1922; m. GEORGE SOLOMON.
67. viii. DARWIN CLYDE DILLON, b. August 08, 1924, Penn Yan, NY; d. September 01, 2003, Penn Yan, NY.
68. ix. MILDRED DILLON, b. 1926.
69. x. WENDALL GUY DILLON, b. January 07, 1929, Pre Emption Road NY; d. October 02, 1996, Dundee, Yates County NY.
70. xi. RICHARD JOSEPH DILLON, b. September 11, 1930, Penn Yan, NY; d. March 14, 1977, Penn Yan, Yates County, NY.
71. xii. JOAN DILLON, b. 1933.
xiii. JOHN P DILLON, b. 1935; m. ROBERTA RAPALEE, January 25, 1975.
xiv. DAVID DILLON, b. 1937.
72. xv. GARY DILLON, b. February 14, 1940; d. November 1988, Penn Yan, NY.
41. GRACE MARIE4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born June 02, 1900, and died December 1973 in Penn Yan NY. Burial: May be buried in Gorham NY. She married (1) HARRY GOODSELL. He was born 1900, and died December 24, 1949 in At his home. She married (2) CLARK L. BENEDICT November 10, 1951 in Branchport, New York. He was born April 17, 1892, and died March 1984 in Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hospital, Penn Yan, NY.
Children of GRACE DILLON and HARRY GOODSELL are:
i. KENNETH5 GOODSELL, b. 1925.
ii. HARRY FRANKLIN GOODSELL, m. MARILYN JEAN DOAK, August 18, 1949, Amsterdam, New York.
Child of GRACE DILLON and CLARK BENEDICT is:
73. iii. CARLYLE5 BENEDICT.
42. HENRY JOSEPH4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born 1902, and died June 06, 1937 in Penn Yan NY. Burial: May be buried in Gorham NY. He married LELA BORDEN, daughter of BORDEN and ADDIE. She was born March 14, 1910.
Children of HENRY DILLON and LELA BORDEN are:
74. i. ADDIE JANE5 DILLON, b. July 04, 1933; d. September 20, 2000, Penn Yan, Yates County, NY.
75. ii. RICHARD E. DILLON, b. 1936.
43. ARTHUR PRECEPTOR4
DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3,
JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN,
JOSEPH1) was born 1904, and died June 08, 1955 in Home of
his daughter Mrs Doris Clary. Burial: Second Milo Cemetery NY. He married
HELEN LUCILLE COMFORT December 13, 1924, daughter
of ARKLESS COMFORT and FLORENCE PARK. She was born February 24, 1908 in
East Smithfield, PA, and died January 20, 1949 in Soldiers and Sailors
Hospital, Penn Yan NY. Burial in the Second Milo Cemetery
Children of ARTHUR DILLON and HELEN COMFORT are:
76. i. DORIS ELIZABETH5 DILLON, b. March 16, 1925, Italy Valley, Yates County, NY; d. October 11, 2001, Ira Davenport Hospital, Bath, NY.
77. ii. JAMES EDWARD DILLON, b. September 1927, Fayette NY; d. January 13, 1999, Dade City, Florida.
iii LUCILLE JUNE DILLON, b. December 03, 1928; m. (1) FLOYD ALLEN, April 06, 1947, Home of Mr & Mrs Maurice Clary, Prattsburg, New York; m. (2) CLINTON E. REESE, Abt. 1954; b. April 20, 1920; d. March 20, 1995, Prattsburg, Stueben County, New York; m. (3) LYLE BROWNELL, Abt. 1962; d. 1987.
iv GEORGE OLIVER DILLON, b. 1930, age 3 deceased; d. 1933.
78. v. MARTHA JANE DILLON, b. August 13, 1932, Second Milo, NY; d. April 05, 2004.
79. vi. FRANCES CAROLINE DILLON, b. January 24, 1934; d. February 21, 1997, McMinnville, TN.
80. vii. MICHAEL COSTELLO DILLON, b. January 17, 1935, Penn Yan, NY.
81. viii. REBECCA FLORENCE DILLON, b. February 25, 1940, Jerusaleum,
44. GORDEN CALEB4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born November 04, 1911 in Italy Valley, Yates County NY, and died April 13, 1971 in Clifton Springs Hospital. Burial: Gorham Cemetery, NY He married DORIS M WARREN before 1940. She was born June 16, 1911 in Wayne, NY, and died April 28, 1972 in Clifton Springs Hospital. Burial: Gorham Cemetery NY
Children of GORDEN DILLON and DORIS WARREN are:
82. i. DONALD GORDEN5 DILLON, b. July 06, 1940, Soldiers &Sailors Hospital Penn Yan New York; d. October 27, 1978, FL Auto Accident.
83. ii. BETTY JEAN DILLON, b. June 17, 1944.
45. GLADYS AZELDA4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born September 21, 1913 in Town of Italy, NY, and died August 27, 1974 in Orleans, NY. Burial: Gorham Cemetery, Gorham NY. She married LESLIE GEORGE RAYMOND March 23, 1934 in Potter NY. He was born March 17, 1914, and died February 23, 1970 in Thompson Memorial Hospital, Canandaigua, NY. Burial: Gorham Cemetery, Gorham NY
Children of GLADYS DILLON and LESLIE RAYMOND are:
i. LINDA5 RAYMOND, b. 1939, died at birth.
84. ii. NANCY CAROL RAYMOND, b. February 20, 1940, Canandaigua NY.
iii. ELIZABETH RAYMOND, b. 1942, died at birth.
iv. LESLIE WILLIAM GEORGE RAYMOND, b. 1943; d. 1946.
More About LESLIE WILLIAM GEORGE RAYMOND:
Cause of Death: Heart Failure
Medical Information: Given anesthesia for a hernia operation cause heart failure
85. v. CHERYL ANN RAYMOND, b. 1945.
46. ALICE LILA4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born August 11, 1915 in Penn Yan, NY, and died October 25, 1989 in Horsehead, Chemung County, NY. Burial: Gorham Cemetery, Gorham NY. She married EDWARD CHASE before. 1935. He was born October 28, 1909, and died July 1983 in Stanley, Ontario NY. Burial: Gorham Cemetery, Gorham NY
Children of ALICE DILLON and EDWARD CHASE are:
86. i. CHARLES FREDERICK5 CHASE, b. June 07, 1935, Gorham, Ontario, NY; d. September 30, 1994, Gorham, Ontario NY.
87. ii. RONALD E CHASE, b. January 21, 1943.
47. CHARLES EDWARD4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born August 27, 1919, and died September 27, 1986 in Canandaigua, Ontario NY. He married (1) ISABELL H. BROWN July 01, 1939, daughter of Horace BROWN and IDA CONNELLY. She was born after 1919, and died May 13, 1944. He married (2) OLIVE M PALAMTER June 01, 1946 in Canandaigua NY.
Child of CHARLES DILLON and ISABELL BROWN is:
88. i. JUDITH5 DILLON, b. July 21, 1940, Canandaigua Hospital,
48. WILLIAM LAVERNE4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born May 31, 1921 in Potter, NY, and died November 23, 1989 in Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic. Burial: Whitney Cemetery, Town of Seneca NY. He married NORA BENNET TEARS. She was born April 09, 1915.
Children of WILLIAM DILLON and NORA TEARS are:
89. i. LAVERNE "CORKY"5 DILLON, b. February 10, 1943, Penn Yan, NY; d. January 04, 2000.
ii. DARWIN "MATT" DILLON, b. December 07, 1947, Penn Yan, NY.
iii. LAWRENCE DILLON.
49. ELLEN LOUISE4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born June 02, 1923, and died April 01, 1976 in Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY. Burial: Lakeview Cemetery, Penn Yan, NY She married MILES HENRY WALKER November 11, 1951 in Dresden, New York. He was born May 26, 1916, and died September 17, 1978 in Stanley, Ontario NY. Burial: Lakeview Cemetery, Penn Yan, NY
Children of ELLEN DILLON and MILES WALKER are:
90. i. MARY LOU5 WALKER, b. June 02, 1953.
ii. BRUCE EDWARD WALKER, b. December 13, 1958; Adopted child.
iii. SUSAN WALKER.
50. NORMA4 DILLON (CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born April 09, 1926 in Yatesville, NY, and died August 20, 1990. Burial: Gorham Cemetery, Gorham NY. She married GORDON DEPEW December 07, 1953. He was born March 09, 1922, and died July 12, 1995 in Gorham, NY. Burial: Gorham Cemetery, Gorham NY
Children of NORMA DILLON and GORDON DEPEW are:
91. i. WILLIAM CHARLES "BILL"5 DEPEW, b. April 08, 1947, Penn Yan, NY.
92. ii. NYOKA JEAN DEPEW, b. December 18, 1954.
iii. RANDY LYNN DEPEW, b. February 02, 1957; m. PATSY ANN CALKINS, June 21, 1980.
Miss BESLEY Betrothed to Mr. BATTERSON
Mr.and Mrs. Kenneth N. Besley, 236 W 17th St., announce the engagement of their daughter, Miss Arlene Elizabeth Besley, to Leon Clark Batterson, son of Mr. and Mrs. Leon E. Batterson, 531 Decker
Ave, The wedding will take place soon.
Arlene Besley, L.C. Batterson Married
Miss Arlene E. BESLEY, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth N. Besley, 236 W 17th St., Elmira Heights, was married Friday, September 25, 1942, at 4:30 pm to Leon C. Batterson, son of Mr. and Mrs. Leon E. Batterson, 531 Decker Ave., in the Southside Baptist Church.
Record # 6
Title : Batterson, Leon E.
Appears in : Chemung Valley Reporter My 07, 1970 Page page9
Notes : Ap 22, 1970
DBCN : AAD-9243
Holdings : Ask your librarian about this item.
SSN 071-09-7289 Residence: 14872 Pine Valley, Chemung, NY
Born 30 Dec 1896 Last Benefit:
Died Apr 1970 Issued: NY (Before 1951)
1930 census Leon E and Teresa lived on MT. Zoar St
More About LEON E. BATTERSON:
Burial: April 24, 1970, Woodlawn Cemetery, Elmira, New York
Social Security Number: 071-09-7289
Child of LEON BATTERSON and THERESA UNKNOWN is:
52. RUTH G.5 FAULKNER (BESSIE FRANCIS4 DILLIN, ARTHUR H3, GEORGE2, JOSEPH1) was born August 18, 1907 in Bradford County, PA, and died March 10, 1967 in Elmira, Chemung County, NY age 59. Burial: April 02, 1967, East Canton Cemetery, Canton Twp, Bradford County, PA
She married WALTER STUART GARDNER JR. Abt. 1927, son of WALTER SR and EMMA SPENCER. He was born October 24, 1907 in Fallbrook, Toiga County, PA, and died December 15, 1981 in Troy, Bradford County, PA age 74. Burial: December 18, 1981, East Canton Cemetery, Canton Twp, Bradford County, PA
Children of RUTH FAULKNER and WALTER JR. are:
ii. JAMES GARDNER, b. 1930.
iii. MISS GARDNER, b. 1932; m. E J SLOCUM, Abt. 1952; b. Abt. 1930.
Children of LORIN CLEVELAND and ELIZABETH LUCKNER are:
ii. CYNTHIA CLEVELAND.
Children of ERNEST SHUYLER (SKY) CLEVELAND are:
ii. KERFOOT CLEVELAND.
Child of PAUL OSTIC and RUTH NEWLOVE is:
Children of HARLOW ROSBOROUGH and MARLENE GLAWE are:
ii. CANDY ROSBOROUGH, b. 1954.
Children of WILLIAM ROSBOROUGH and HELEN JUDITH are:
ii .KAREN ROSBOROUGH, m. JAMES W. RILEY; b. January 09, 1921; d. December 22, 2000, Tucson, Pima, AZ.
More About JAMES W. RILEY:
Social Security Number: 001-12-3560
iii. JUDITH ROSBOROUGH, m. (1) ? MOLLWAY; m. (2) ROBERT FISHER.
Children of LILLIAN STOLLAR and FRED OLSON are:
ii. FRED CLARENCE OLSON JR., b. September 27, 1942; d. February 02, 1963.
iii. BRUCE WILLIAM OLSON, b. September 08, 1945, Rockford, IL; m. PAULA GABRIELSON, December 17, 1966, Mount Olivet Lutheran Church, Minneapolis, MN; b. July 08, 1944, Minneapolis, MN.
iv. JOAN ADAMARIE OLSON b. November 28, 1947; d. February 12, 1963.
Children of ROBERTA DILLIN and LYLE SCHIMEK are:
Notes for GARY LEE SCHIMEK:
Gary is Vice President and General Manager of Redi Serve Foods Division of Oncor.
ii. VICTORIA LYNN SCHIMEK, b. September 11, 1953, Fort Atkinson Memorial Hosp Fort Atkinson, WI; m. MICHAEL DEAN SAHR, July 29, 1972, Methodist Church Fort Atkinson, WI; b. July 31, 1953, Fort Atkinson Memorial Hosp Fort Atkinson, WI.
Children of ROGER DILLIN and MARY BALTZ are:
ii. GERALD LEE DILLIN, b. April 25,1956, Fort Atkinson Memorial Hosp Fort Atkinson, WI; d. 1956, Madison General Hosp. Madison WI. Burial: Evergreen Cemetery, Fort Atkinson WI
iii. TERRY DUANE DILLIN, b . June 04,1958, Fort Atkinson Memorial Hosp Fort Atkinson, WI; d. 1958, Madison General Hosp. Madison WI. Burial: Evergreen Cemetery, Fort Atkinson, WI
iv. CRISTINE KAY DILLIN, b. June 16, 1959, Fort Atkinson Memorial Hosp. Fort Atkinson WI; m. (1) THOMAS JAMES OAKLEY, June 19, 1976, Faith Community Church Fort Atkinson, WI; b. February 14, 1956, Fort Atkinson Memorial Hosp. Fort Atkinson WI; m. (2) DALE TRIELOFF, July 30, 1983, Home of Carroll & Jean Trieloff; b. December 05, 1950.
v. LORI ANN DILLIN, b. December 03, 1960, Fort Atkinson Memorial Hosp.
Fort Atkinson WI; m. STEVE WENZEL, December 23, 1987, Faith Community Church,
Fort Atkinson, WI; b. September 17, 1953.
Children of ROLLAND DILLIN and PATRICIA KARLIN are:
ii. MATHEW WAYNE DILLIN, b. July 01, 1959, Fort Atkinson Memorial Hosp. Fort Atkinson WI.
iii. BRETT WARREN DILLIN, b. October 28, 1962, Fort Atkinson Memorial Hosp. Fort Atkinson WI.
Dillin, Rodney George > FORT ATKINSON
- Rodney George Dillin, age 65, of Fort Atkinson, died on Tuesday, April 27, 2004, at his home, in Fort Atkinson. Rodney was born in Rockford, Ill., on July 23, 1938, the son of Perry and Lucille (Lee) Dillin. He graduated from Fort Atkinson High School in 1956. Rodney was a member of the Fort Atkinson National Guard and was activated in 1961 for the Berlin Crisis. On Nov. 10, 1962, Rodney married Patricia Fietzek of Helenville, at St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Fort Atkinson. Rodney worked as a quality control supervisor for Thomas Industries in Fort Atkinson for 29 years. He then worked for Wisconsin Fine Blanking of Deerfield for 15 years, retiring in 2003. Rodney was an active bowler, avid fisherman and outdoors person. He served as a role model for members of his family and friends. Surviving are his wife, Patricia Dillin, Fort Atkinson; a son, Jim (Cora) Dillin, Plain; two brothers, Roger Dillin, Fort Atkinson, and Rolland (Pat) Dillin, Fort Atkinson; a sister, Roberta (David) Sahr, Fort Atkinson; a brother and sister-in-law, Roy and Pat Fietzek, Fort Atkinson; an aunt, Ruth Capron, Rockford, Ill.; and many nieces and nephews. Rodney was preceded in death by his parents; a sister-in-law, Mary Dillin; two nephews, Jerry and Terry Dillin; and an uncle, Bud Capron. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, April 30, 2004, at the ST. PETER'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH, Fort Atkinson, with Father Phillip Boeve officiating. Burial will be in Lakeview Cemetery, Fort Atkinson, with military rites. Friends may call from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Thursday, April 29, 2004 at NITARDY FUNERAL HOME, Fort Atkinson, and after 10 a.m. on Friday at the church until the services. Those wishing to express their sympathy, may wish to consider memorials to St. Peter's Episcopal Church; or Rainbow Hospice of Jefferson.
Child of RODNEY DILLIN and PATRICIA FIETZEK is:
Children of MARILYN DILLIN and WILLIAM CRANFORD are:
ii. CLIFFORD GENE CRANFORD, b. August 29, 1969.
Children of EVA EDDY and WALTER ROTHFUSS are:
ii. CARL ROTHFUSS, b. 1948.
iii. JOSEPHINE MARIA ROTHFUSS, b. April 29, 1949; d. April 30, 1949. Rushville Cemetery. NY.
Children of WAIVE DILLON and HARVEY WARREN are:
ii. CAROLINE WARREN.
Children of SHIRLEY DILLON and RAYMOND STEWART are:
ii. DAVID STEWART.
iii. GIRL STEWART, b. December 02, 1956, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hosp Penn Yan NY.
Notes for DARWIN CLYDE DILLON:
1994 phone directory DARWIN C DILLON 103 YOUNGS ST PENN YAN NY (315) 536-3778
Obituary of Darwin C. Dillon.
Children of DARWIN DILLON and EVA WHITMORE are:
ii. JEAN DILLON.
iii. GAIL DILLON, b. September 18, 1952.
iv. CLYDE DILLON, b. 1960.
Children of MILDRED DILLON and MARVIN SCOTTSMER are:
ii. HAZEL SCOTTSMER.
iii. MARVIN SCOTTSMER.
Notes for WENDALL GUY DILLON:
Information from Idell Dillon wife of Scott Jeffery Dillon
Born on Pre-Emption Rd between Penn Yan and Bellona, just north of the brick school house in a big farmhouse that is no longer there. Wendall known as Guy, was an army medic on a troop ship in the Atlantic during World War 11. The war had not been declared over when he began to serve, although he did not see any active duty. His ship was the S.S. Comfort. Clyde remembers once when he had returned from the war and Guy was still aboard the S.S. Comfort, when Clyde heard on the radio that the Comfort was on fire in the Atlantic with no power and other ships heading to her aid. He called his mother and had her listen to the news. Apparently the alarm was false, there had been a small fire, easily put out and the ship did not lose power. Guy sometimes acted as a barber on board.
Wendall Guy Dillon and Mary Etta lived in Geneva the first yr of their marriage.
Children of WENDALL DILLON and MARIETTA RICHARDS are:
ii. JUDITH ANN DILLON, b. October 09, 1952; m. WILLIAM CANEDY, South Carolina.
iii. ELSIE JANE DILLON, b. December 12, 1953, Penn Yan NY; m. (1) LEON MARGESON, June 17, 1975, At the Ministers House in Dundee NY; m. (2) HOWARD BRIGGS, December 31, 1996, At Home in Dundee NY.
iv. JOY MARIE DILLON, b. August 27, 1955; m. PAUL GEE, At Her Home in Watkins Glenn NY.
v. EILEEN MARIE DILLON, b. November 22, 1956, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hosp Penn Yan NY; m. (1) CASPER SCHULTZ; m. (2) AL SILVERMAN.
vi. GARY DILLON, b. December 07, 1957; d. February 01, 1958, Soldier & Sailors Hosp. Penn Yan NY.
Notes for GARY DILLON:
Richard is a twin brother. Richard is still living in the yr 2000.
GARY J DILLON 14 Feb 1940 Nov 1988 14527 (Penn Yan, Yates, NY) (none specified) 061-32-0712 New York. Burial: Second Milo, Yates County NY
vii. RICHARD ALLEN DILLON, b. December 07, 1957; d. October 05, 2001, NC; m. (1) CHERYL BUCK; m. (2) RUTH.
viii. CHERIE LU DILLON, b. February 07, 1958; m. (1) RICHARD HARRIS; m. (2) BILL, 1988.
ix. DANIEL JOHN DILLON, b. February 07, 1959; m. BEVERLY PUTMAN.
x. TERRY CHARLES DILLON, b. December 26, 1960; m. PERRIN EVANS.
xi. SCOTT JEFFERY DILLON, b. November 25, 1961, House on corner of Pre-Emption Rd an Grace Rd in Starkey twp Yates County NY; m. (1) DANA HORTON; m. (2) IDELLE JACKSON.
xii. CONNIE JEAN DILLON, b. January 12, 1963.
xiii. ANNA ELIZABETH DILLON, b. December 16, 1963; m. (1) JOE WESTFALL; m. (2) LEON MURPHY; m. (3) WALT.
xiv. CHRISTOPHER EDWARD DILLON, b. December 24, 1964; d. January 19,
1965, Soldiers and Sailors Hospital, Penn Yan NY. Burial: Second Milo Cemetery
Children of RICHARD DILLON and VIRGINIA JOHNSON are:
ii. STEVEN DILLON.
iii. DAUGHTER DILLON.
Child of JOAN DILLON and ROBERT FRAREY is:
Children of GARY DILLON and ? TRENCHARD are:
ii. RICKEY JOE DILLON.
Child of CARLYLE BENEDICT and JOYCE CLARKE is:
Children of ADDIE DILLON and RICHARD YAW are:
Children of RICHARD DILLON and ELIZABETH SAXBY are:
ii. GWEN DILLON, b. March 07, 1960; m. ? SANCHEZ.
iii. BRIAN DILLON, b. February 11, 1964; m. DANA O'ROUKE, October 13,
Children of DORIS DILLON and MAURICE CLARY are:
ii. BRUCE ALLEN CLARY, b. February 10, 1956, Bath, NY; m. (1) VANESSA, Florida; m. (2) ANETTE MARIE MACK, 1974, Bath Baptist Church, Bath NY; d. Abt. 1985, Bath Ny.
77. JAMES EDWARD5 DILLON (ARTHUR PRECEPTOR4, CHARLES HENRY3, JOSEPH HENRY2 DILLIN, JOSEPH1) was born September 1927 in Fayette NY, and died January 13, 1999 in Dade City, Florida. He married RHODA CLARK 1949, daughter of FRANKLIN DUBBS and HANNAH.
Children of JAMES DILLON and RHODA CLARK are:
ii. BARBARA JEAN DILLON, b. March 10, 1950; m. ARTHUR RYDER, March 16, 1968, Dundee, NY; b. March 19, 1948.
iii. THOMAS RUSSELL DILLON, b. April 10, 1951; m. EVELYN RODRIGUEZ, August 21, 1976, Dundee, NY.
iv. ARTHUR FRANKLIN DILLON, b. July 02, 1952, Hanford, CA; m. (1) LARIE, Penn Yan NY; m. (2) PAULA WILSON, Abt. 1973, California; b. July 03, 1952, California; m. (3) COLLEEN PATRICIA BRIGHAM, May 05, 1984, Waterloo NY; b. July 16, 1950.
v. CHARLES DILLON, b. January 19, 1955.
vi. EUGENE DILLON, b. March 21, 1962.
vii. DENNIS DILLON, b. August 31, 1969, Geneva, NY; m. JACKIE.
Child of MARTHA DILLON and DONALD RACE is:
iii. LEWIS BLOW.
iv. SHERRY BLOW, m. DARWIN JR. FOX.
v. DALE ALYCE BLOW, b. May 07, 1953, Bath Memorial Hosp, Bath New York; m. KAZUKIEWICZ.
vi. REBECCA KRISTINE BLOW, b. July 04, 1979; m. TODD SNYDER.
Children of FRANCES DILLON and JAMES WOODARD are:
ii. MICHAEL WOODARD, b. August 02, 1953, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hospital, Penn Yan, NY; d. Abt. 1994, Florida; m. WIFE.
iii. JAMES WOODARD.
iv. PATRICIA ANN WOODARD, b. February 10, 1955, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hospital, Penn Yan, NY.
v. DARLA SUE WOODARD.
vi. TINA MARIE WOODARD.
vii. RANDY WOODARD.
viii. KELLY FRANCES WOODARD.
Children of MICHAEL DILLON and DIANA MITCHELL are:
iii. CORRIN RENEE DILLON, b. December 12, 1963; m. MICHAEL MILLER, June 26, 2004.
iv. BRENT DILLON, b. June 04, 1965, Montour Falls, New York; d. 1965, Soldiers and Sailors Hospital, Penn Yan NY. Burial; Second Milo Cemetery
v. KENNETH DEWEY DILLON, b. May 15, 1967; d. November 11, 1985, Penn Yan, NY.
vi. SHAWNA LEE DILLON, b. September 28, 1969.
Children of REBECCA DILLON and LESTER HOOSE are:
ii. STEPHEN CRAIG HOOSE, b. January 18, 1961, Ira Davenport Hospital, Bath, NY; m. (1) LISA BARHAM, October 1985; b. Rochester NY; m. (2) DEBORAH MOORE MILLER, December 22, 2000, First Presbyterian, Prattsburg NY.
iii. TIMOTHY JOHN HOOSE, b. December 09, 1963, Ira Davenport Hospital, Bath, NY; m. BONNIE BENNETT, 1977; b. Pulney NY.
iv. TAMMY LYNN HOOSE, b. June 28, 1966, Ira Davenport Hospital, Bath, NY; m. (1) DALE ARCHIBALD, 1984, United Methodist Church, Prattsburg NY; m. (2) KIM WARNER, 1992, 10 Mechanic St Prattsburg; b. Bath NY.
v. CARRIE ANNE HOOSE, b. February 28, 1975, Ira Davenport Hospital,
Bath, NY; m. TOBY MALONE, March 07, 1998, Norton Chapel, Keuka College,
Keuka Park NY; b. February 02, 1964, Dansville Hospital, Dansville, NY.
Children of DONALD DILLON and ERNA JENSEN are:
Children of BETTY DILLON and JERRY JOHNSON are:
ii. JERRY JOHNSTONE, b. July 20, 1973.
iii. LORI ANN JOHNSTONE, b. August 1975.
Children of NANCY RAYMOND and RAYMOND BOWMAN are:
ii. ROBIN MARIE BOWMAN, b. October 21, 1964; m. MICHAEL STILES.
iii. JEFFERY RAYMOND BOWMAN, b. February 25, 1967; m. KERRY.
iv. LESLIE SUE BOWMAN, b. May 24, 1971; m. BRYAN FISHER.
Child of CHERYL RAYMOND and RONALD BAKER is:
ii. LINDON CHASE.
Children of RONALD CHASE and JO ELLEN are:
ii. HEATHER CHASE, Stepchild.
Children of JUDITH DILLON and WALTER BELL are:
ii. CAROLYN BELL, b. January 27, 1958; m. DALE WEICHENTHAL.
iii. KEVIN JAMES BELL, b. January 23, 1959.
iv. JEANNETTET LYNN BELL, b. July 13, 1962.
v. CHRISTINA LOUISE BELL, b. February 18, 1969; m. SCOTT BUCHANAN.
Children of LAVERNE DILLON and ANNA are:
ii. JEREMY DILLON.
Children of MARY WALKER and ROBERT DEBRINE are:
ii. ROBERT SEAN DEBRINE, b. October 25, 1978.
Children of WILLIAM DEPEW and CAROL GEREW are:
ii. DAWN KATERINE DEPEW, b. October 02, 1969; m. JOHN WILLIAM STAUFFER,
June 09, 1999; b. October 23, 1970.
Children of NYOKA DEPEW and JAMES WILMER are:
ii. JAMIE LYNN WILMER, b. April 20, 1988.
iii. RYAN MICHAEL WILMER, b. May 03, 1991.
Children of LEON BATTERSON and ARLENE BESLEY are:
ii. GREGORY LYNN BATTERSON, b. 1946.