J. Kelsey Jones
The first definite record we have of our Orton ancestry is William Orton of Wilnecote, parish of Tamworth, Staffordshire, England. Wilnecote is a chapelry of Tamworth, a parish that was formerly partly in Warwickshire and partly in Staffordshire, and since 1988 the whole of the parish, including Wilnecote, has been transferred to Staffordshire. William was age 21 according to his marriage record, 26 May 1845, placing his birth at about 1824. His marriage record also states he was the son of John Orton. He is perhaps the William Orton baptised 8 Feb 1824 parish of Mancetter, Warwickshire, England son of John and Ann Orton. John and Ann Orton resided in Oldbury, a hamlet within the parish of Mancetter where he was a brick maker and laborer. Family tradition states that the name was originally Horton, but because there were so many Hortons the "H" was dropped and our family adopted the name Orton. John and Ann Orton appear in records as both Orton and Horton. Besides our ancestor William Orton, John and Ann had baptised at Mancetter the following: Charles Orton baptised 5 May 1822, Ann baptised 17 Sept 1826, Arthur baptised 9 Aug 1829, and Bartholomew born Hartshill, baptised 5 Aug 1832. Further research is in the process of determining this families relationship and the identity of our William Orton.
On the 1841 census of Wrapper’s Hole, hamlet of Stockingford, parish of Nuneaton was enumerated:
John Orton, 56, brick maker
Henry, 19, labourer,
Charles, 17, brick maker
William, 15, coal miner
Arthur, 11, ribbon weaver ap
William Orton married 26 May 1845 at the parish church, parish of Foleshill, Warwickshire, Hannah Payne b. July 1826 baptised 12 Nov 1826 parish of Ansley, Warwickshire, England, daughter of Charles Payne and Sarah Moore. William was a coalminer and she was a weaver at the time of their marriage, both residing at Longford, which is located in the parish of Foleshill, near Coventry. Both signed by mark (an X versus a signature). As above stated William was age 21 and Hannah was age 20 on the marriage record, though Hannah was actually age 18. The family was living on Randles End, parish of Exhall, Warwickshire in the 1851 census enumeration. An Ann Orton, widow, age 56, born Bulkington, Warwickshire was close by and residing on Randles End, but whether this is William’s mother cannot at this time be ascertained. Ann’s birth at Bulkington might mean that she is one and the same person as Ann Atkins who married a John Orton in 16 Apr 1822.
Census records for the family for 1851, 1861, 1871, 1881, and 1891 follow:
1851 census of Randles End, Exhall, Warwickshire
William Orton, 26, miner coal, born Warwickshire, Ansley
Hannah, wife, 26, ribbon weaver, born Warwickshire, Nuneaton
Fanny, dau, 5, born Warwickshire, Bedworth
1861 census of Watling Street Road, Wilnecote, Tamworth, Warwickshire
William Horton, 36, coal miner, born Oldbury, Warwickshire
Hannah, wife, 33, born Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Fanny, dau, 16, cotton spinner, Bedworth, Warwickshire
William, son, 7, born Exhall, Warwickshire
John, son, 1, born Polesworth, Warwickshire
1871 census of High Street, Wilnecote, Tamworth
William Orton, 50, ironstone miner, born Ansley, Warwickshire
Hannah, wife, 44, born Ansley, Warwickshire
William, son, 16, colliery carpenter, born Bedworth, Warwickshire
John, son, 11, born Wilnecote, Warwickshire
Charles, son, 8, born Wilnecote, Warwickshire
Joseph, son, 6, born Wilnecote, Warwickshire
Sarah Payne, widow, 65, born Ansley, Warwickshire
1881 census of Hockley Road, Wilnecote, Tamworth
William Orton, 55, ironstone miner, born Hansley
Hannah, wife, 54, born Hansley
Joseph, son, 17, coal miner, born Wilnecote
Charles, son, 15, coal miner, born Wilnecote
(note ages switched - Charles was 17 and Joseph 15; Hansley should have been Ansley)
1891 census of 2 Mayour Road, Wilnecote, Tamworth
William Orton, 65, carrier, Nuneaton
Hannah, wife, 60, Nuneaton
Census records were not always accurate, either the census taker transcribing the information given to him incorrectly or given inaccurate information.
Hannah d. 2 May 1900 Hockley, Wilnecote age 74 years (death record) of senile gangrene of left foot (death record). If she was born in July 1826 her actual age was 73. The informant was Ellen Wiggall, granddaughter. It would appear William was living at her decease. He was enumerated at 126 Hockley Road, Wilnecote, Tamworth, Warwickshire, England, widower, age 74, "not able to work." There is no cemetery at Wilnecote and perhaps their interment may be at Tamworth.
Known children of William Orton and Hannah Payne:
1. Fanny Orton b. 28 Nov bpt 21 Dec 1845 Bedworth, Warwickshire.
2. Charles Orton b. 1 Oct bpt 29 Oct 1848 Bedworth d. young.
3. William Orton b. 8 Aug bpt 4 Sept 1853 Bedworth.
4. John Orton b. 1 Jan 1860 Wilnecote, Warwickshire (now Staffordshire), England.
5. Charles Orton b. 17 Sept 1863 Wilnecote.
6. Joseph Orton b. 23 Dec 1866 Wilnecote
3. William Orton b. 8 Aug 1853 and wife, Mary Ann, b. c. 1857 Fazeley were enumerated in the 1881 census of Wilnecote; 1891 census of Kingsbury, Dosthill, Tamworth. Living 1932 in England.
Elizabeth Orton b. c. 1880 Wilnecote.
Violet M. Orton b. c. 1884 Dosthill.
4. John Orton b. 1 Jan 1860 and wife, Sarah A., b. c. 1859 Nuneaton were enumerated in the 1881 census of Wilnecote, coal miner; 1891 census of Wilnecote, coal miner; 1901 census of Wilnecote, coal miner.
Charles Orton b. c. 1882 Wilnecote d. 25 Dec 1963 and had daughter, Gladys Harvey.
Joseph Orton b. c. 1884 Wilnecote.
Nellie Orton b. c. 1886 Wilnecote.
Ada Orton b. c. 1887 Wilnecote.
Fanny Orton b. c. 1889 Wilnecote.
Minnie Orton b. c. 1890 Wilnecote.
Alice Orton b. c. 1892 Wilnecote.
Clara Orton b. c. 1894 Wilnecote.
Olive Orton b. c. 1896 Wilnecote.
Amy Orton b. c. 1898 Wilnecote.
5. Charles Orton b. 17 Sept 1863 had the misfortune of losing one eye as a youth when a gun he was firing malfunctioned. Charles left England at the age of eighteen with his cousin Arthur Payne, arriving at New York City and proceeded to Morris Run, Tioga County, Pennsylvania where their Uncle Isaac Payne and wife resided. Charles returned to England and married 25 December 1884 at Holy Trinity Church in Wilnecote, Emma Allsop b. 18 Sept 1862 Wilnecote daughter of Joseph Allsop and Elizabeth Wright. Charles and Emma resided at Wilnecote where two sons were born before they removed in 1887 for America. The family resided at Morris Run, Tioga County, Pennsylvania, Charles employed in the coalmines. Uncles Isaac and David Payne resided at Morris Run. They removed from Morris Run to Fallbrook, same county, for a short period of time and then to Glen Richey, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania. From Glen Richey the family returned to Morris Run and from there they removed to the Bloss Road near Morris Run. They returned to Morris Run once again. In the 1899 Tioga County Directory their residence was at 28 Summit Street. In May 1908 they made a return visit to England and returned in July. About 1916 they removed to Elmira, New York and built a home at 713 Herrick Street. Charles was employed by the Willys Morrow Company in Elmira. Emma Orton died at the family home in Elmira 26 Jan 1920 and Charles d. 28 Sept 1932 at the family home buried Arbon Cemetery, Blossburg, Tioga County, Pennsylvania. His marker is incorrectly inscribed with a date of birth of 1862. Grandson, Willard Jones is buried on same lot, no marker.
Mrs. Emma Orton, formerly of Morris Run, Pa., died at the family home 713 Herrick street, at 1:30 o’clock yesterday afternoon, aged fifty©seven years. She is survived by her husband, Charles Orton; by seven children, Emma and Fred at home, Mrs. John Jones of Mosherville, Pa.; Jesse and William of this city; Albert of Cadogan, Pa.; Charles of Horatio, Pa.; three sisters, Mrs. James (should have read Joseph) Orton of Horatio, Pa.; Mrs. Mary Benson and Mrs. Elizabeth Wilkenson, both of England. Two brothers, William and Joseph Allsopp, also of England. The funeral will be held at the family home Wednesday evening at 6:30 o’clock and the remains will be removed to Blossburg, Pa., Thursday morning, for burial (obituary).
Will of Charles Orton dated 26 Aug 1929 Elmira, New York. Real and personal estate divided among children; Jesse Orton, Albert Orton, Fred Orton, May Jones, Will Orton, Charles Orton, Mrs. Emma Hewitt. May Jones, one Boston organ, contents of one trunk, and cupboard full of dishes. Daughter, Emma Hewitt, dressing table. Daughter (sic), Mrs. Jesse Orton, large dresser. All other household furniture divided equally among children. Executors, Jesse Orton and John Jones.
Blossburg - The body of Charles Orton, who died Wednesday at his
home in Elmira, was brought to Blossburg Sunday afternoon for interment
in Arbon Cemetery. Mr. Orton was born in England, coming to this country
when a young man and settling in Morris Run where he was engaged in mining
for many years. He is survived by two daughters, Mrs. LeRoy Hewitt and
Mrs. John Jones of Mosherville; five sons, Jesse of Elmira, Albert of Utah,
Fred and Charles of Kittanning and William of Binghamton; two brothers,
Joseph of Kittanning and William of England (obituary).
|Charles Orton and Emma Allsop and children||Emma Allsop|
9. Jesse Orton b. 21 May 1885 Wilnecote, England.
10. Albert Orton b. 15 Oct 1886 Wilnecote, England.
11. Fred Orton b. 26 Jan 1888 Morris Run, Pennsylvania.
12. Alice Mae Orton b. 21 May 1889 Morris Run.
13. William Orton b. 1 Jan 1891 Morris Run.
14. Charles Orton b. 21 Sept 1893 Glen Richey, Pennsylvania.
15. Thomas Henry Orton b. May 1895/6 d. perhaps 1900 (after 6 June) age 4 buried Morris Run Cemetery, no marker.
16. Anna Orton b. 27 Sept 1897 Morris Run d. 28 Sept 1897 buried Morris Run Cemetery, no marker.
17. Emma Orton b. 30 July 1901 Morris Run.
6. Joseph Orton b. 23 Dec 1866 m. 10 June 1889 at Holy Trinity Church, Wilnecote, Warwickshire (now Staffordshire), England, Annie Marie Allsop b. 19 June 1868 Wilnecote, England daughter of Joseph Allsop and Elizabeth Wright. They left England in the spring of 1891 with their ten month old son and removed to Morris Run, Tioga County, Pennsylvania where his brother and her sister (Charles Orton and Emma Allsop) were residing. From Morris Run they removed to Glen Richey, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania, but returned to Morris Run. In the 1899 Tioga County Directory their residence was at 12 Front Street. Removed in that year or in 1900 to Cartwright, Horton township, Elk County, Pennsylvania. Enumerated in Horton township, Elk County, Pennsylvania in 1900, Joseph a coal miner. Homesick for their native England, family, and friends, they returned to England in 1903 with their six children and their eldest son died there. They departed from Liverpool, England on the ship Baltic and arrived at Ellis Island, 23 Dec 1904 and returned to Pennsylvania. In May 1910 they were enumerated in Byrnedale, Jay township, Elk County, Pennsylvania, Joseph a coal miner. An adopted son, Harold Eddings, age 13, born Pennsylvania, enumerated with the family in 1910. Still residing at Byrnedale in 1911; 1916 resided Seminole, Mahoning township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania, Joseph a mill foreman. In 1920 resided Horatio, Young township, Jefferson County, Pennsylvania near Punxsutawney. Annie d. 17 Jan 1940 Kittanning, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania and Joseph d. 20/28 Sept 1942 Manor township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania buried Appleby Manor Cemetery, Manor township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania.
Mrs. Annie Orton, aged 71 years, died at her residence at 250 Mulberry street, Wed. a.m., 17 January 1940 at 12:50 o’clock following a stroke last Friday from which she never regained consciousness. She is survived by her husband, Joseph W. Orton, two sons and four daughters: Mrs. Warren Henry, Kittanning; Joseph Orton, Jr., Buffalo, N.Y.; Mrs. Paul Varner and Mrs. Martin Moore, both of Ford City; Senes Orton, Kittanning; R.D.; and Mrs. Paul McCanna of Ford Cliff; fourteen grandchildren; three great grandchildren; and one niece, Mrs. Frances Fenn of Kittanning. Mrs. Orton was a faithful member of the First Methodist Church of Kittanning. Mr. and Mrs. Orton celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last June. Funeral arrangements will be announced later (Leader-Times, Kittanning, Pennsylvania, Wednesday, January 17, 1940).
Joseph Orton, 75, of Kittanning, died at the home of his son Joseph, in Buffalo, N. Y., Sunday evening, Sept 20, 1942, at 7 o’clock. He was visiting his son at the time and took ill only a week after he arrived. He was ill for three weeks before his death. He is survived by four daughters, Mrs. Warren Henry, Kittanning; Mrs. Paul Varner, Pattonville; Mrs. Martin Moore, Kittanning R. D. 1; Mrs. Paul McCanna, Kittanning; two sons, Joseph W. Orton, Buffalo, N.Y.; Senes Orton, Kittanning R. D. 3; 14 grandchildren and six great grandchildren. He was a member of the First Methodist Church of Kittanning and the Masonic Lodge at New Bethlehem. The body was sent to the Rhodes Funeral Home Tuesday morning, where friends may call. Services will be held at the funeral home Thursday afternoon at 2 o’clock, in charge of pastor, Dr. Frank W. Stephenson. Interment will follow in the family burial plot in Manor cemetery (obituary).
18. Walter Orton b. 6 July 1890 England d. 3 Feb 1904 age 13 Tamworth Registration District, England of Bright’s Disease.
19. Lavinia Orton b. 30 May 1892 Morris Run, Tioga County, Pennsylvania.
20. Grace Orton b. 15 Sept 1893 Glen Richey, Pennsylvania.
21. Joseph William Orton b. 28 May 1895 Morris Run.
22. Anna Maria Orton b. 23 Oct 1897 Morris Run.
23. Emma Orton b. 1 June 1900 Cartwright, Elk County, Pennsylvania.
24. Senes Arthur Orton 25 June 1907.
25. Eva Viola Orton 22 May 1911 Byrnedale, Elk County.
9. Jesse Orton b. 21 May 1885 m. 6 July 1911 at Morris Run, Pennsylvania, Margaret Alice Parfitt b. 31 Mar 1886 Morris Run daughter of John and Elizabeth Parfitt. Margaret was a school teacher at Morris Run before their marriage. Resided Morris Run for a short period of time before their removal to Elmira, New York about 1913 where Jesse was employed by the Willys Morrow Company, later American LaFrance Company. They resided Main Street and Austin Place until his parents removal to Elmira when they removed to the family home at 713 Herrick Street, residing with his parents and remaining there after their deaths. Margaret d. 11/27 Feb 1968 and Jesse d. 28/29 Aug 1969 at the home of his son, William in Charlotte, North Carolina, buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Elmira, New York.
26. Ernest Wilbur Orton b. 28 Apr 1913 Elmira, New York.
27. Donald Jesse Orton b. 6 Dec 1915 Elmira.
28. William Earle Orton b. 5 Jan 1924/5 Elmira.
10. Albert Orton b. 15 Oct 1886 served in Battery C, 151 First Artillery during World War I, m. 28 Aug 1919 at Kittanning, Pennsylvania, Mrs. Rachel Hampton Oswald b. c. 1882 Mt. Alton, Pennsylvania daughter of Valentine Hampton and Rachel Muir. Rachel’s first husband d. 22 May 1914. Resident of Cadogan, Pennsylvania and the state of Utah in Sept 1932.
11. Fred Orton b. 26 Jan 1888 served in the 22nd company,
152 Depot Brigade, stationed at Camp Upton, New York, m. 21 Nov 1921 at
Kittanning, Pennsylvania, Roberta Claypool b. 10 Nov 1899 North
Buffalo township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania daughter of Bert
Claypool. Employee of Works Four, Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company. Roberta
d. 28 Dec 1958 Ford Cliff, Pennsylvania and Fred d. 23 Mar 1967 Armstrong
County Memorial Hospital, Kittanning, Pennsylvania, buried Lawn Haven Burial
Estates, Worthington, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania.
|Fred Orton||Fred Orton|
29. Doris Elaine Orton b. 1 Sept 1922 Elmira, New York.
30. Fred Carleton Orton b. 1926 Garrets Run, Pennsylvania.
31. Robert Charles Orton b. 23 Apr 1929 Garrets Run.
32. Albert Dale Orton b. 12 July 1932 Ford Cliff, Pennsylvania.
12. Alice Mae Orton b. 21 May 1889 m. 24 Feb 1910 at Morris Run, John Jones b. 30 June 1885 Fallbrook, Tioga County, Pennsylvania son of David Jones and Catherine Elizabeth Pearson. Before their marriage John was employed in the coal mines of Morris Run, Tioga County, Pennsylvania at an early age. Later, he was employed in the company store at Morris Run. John and Mae’s first residence was at 7 Water Street, Morris Run where son, David was born. They removed to another home in Morris Run where children, Emma and Cenis were born. The family removed from Morris Run to a farm on Parmenter Hill, Jackson township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania, located between Daggett and Millerton, where John pursued dairying and agriculture. Children, Charles and Catherine were born at Parmenter Hill. His father died in 1918 at Chickasaw, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania and after his death the family removed to Chickasaw. They were there only a short time when they removed to another home in Chickasaw. They remained in Chickasaw for only a brief period when the family removed to Baty Street, Elmira, New York. They only resided there a short time when John again returned to agricultural pursuits and removed to the Solomon French farm on the Judson Hill Road in Wells township, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, located about one half mile south of Mosherville. From the French farm they removed further south on the Judson Hill Road to the William R. Cory farm and from there removed to the Hakes farm in central Wells township on present Criss Road in the same township. Son, Raymond was born at the Hakes farm, 27 Aug 1920 and son, Roy was born there, 24 Feb 1922. From the Hakes farm the family removed to the Hendrick Brewer farm in northern Wells township on present Farm View Road. Son, John Jr., was born there 2 Sept 1923 and son, Willard was born there 19 June 1925. Willard died 21 Jan 1926 on the Brewer farm of spinal meningitis, buried on the lot of his maternal grandparents in Arbon Cemetery, Blossburg, Pennsylvania. The family made their final move in March 1927 when they removed to the George O’Hanlon farm in northwestern Wells township. The O’Hanlon farm consisted of 95 acres and was situated near the New York and Pennsylvania state line in the Seeley Creek valley at the present junctions of routes 328 and 549. The O’Hanlon farm was purchased by John Jones, 8 Mar 1938. An adjoining ten acres was purchased 25 Sept 1938. John and Mae Jones continued to reside at their family home and farm in Wells township the remainder of their lives. They were members of the Union Church at Mosherville. John was also a fire warden and deputy game warden. He died at the family home 21 Feb 1969 aged 83 years and Mae died there 19 Apr 1978 aged 88 years buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Elmira, New York.
John Jones Sr., age 83, of Jones Corners, Millerton, Pa., Friday, Feb.
21, 1969 at his home. Friends are invited to call at the Olthof Funeral
Home, Saturday 7 to 9 p.m. and Sunday 2 tto 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Funeral arrangements
are incomplete. Survived by wife, Mrs. May Orton Jones; daughters, Mrs.
Robert (Emma) Nash of Endicott, Mrs. Lester (Catherine) Genaway of Elmira;
sons, David of Delhi, N.Y., Cenis of Elmira, Charles and Roy, both of Millerton,
Raymond and John Jr. both of Pine City; sisters, Mrs. Nels (Catherine)
Olson of New Castle, Pa., Mrs. Hector (Alice) Hawk of Summerville, Pa.,
Mrs. Fred (Beatrice) Williams of Windnow, Pa.; brothers, Roy of Summerville,
Pa., Ben of Indiana, Pa., Evan of Windnow, Pa.; 15 grandchildren, seven
great grandchildren, several nieces and nephews. He was a member of the
Wells Union CHurch of Mosherville, Pa (Star-Gazette, Elmira, New York,
February 21, 1969).
|Alice Mae Orton|
|Alice Mae Orton||Alice Mae Orton|
33. David Jones b. 19 June 1910 Morris Run.
34. Emma Jones b. 15 Sept 1911 Morris Run.
35. Cenis Jones b. 16 Apr 1913 Morris Run.
36. Charles Jones b. 2 Apr 1915 Parmenter Hill, Jackson township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania.
37. Catherine Jones b. 22 Feb 1917 Parmenter Hill.
38. Raymond Jones b. 27 Aug 1920 Wells township, Bradford County, Pennsylvania.
39. Roy Jones b. 24 Feb 1922 Wells township.
40. John Jones Jr., b. 2 Sept 1923 Wells township
41. Willard Jones b. 19 June 1925 Wells township d. 21 Jan 1916 buried on lot of maternal grandparents in Blossburg, Pennsylvania, no marker.
13. William Orton b. 1 Jan 1891. Wife, Pearl R. First appear in Binghamton, New York city directory of 1923, machinist, house 22 Corbett Avenue, later a woodworker for Kroehler Manufacturing Company. In 1932 they had removed to 110 Conklin Avenue, his occupation being laborer. Continued to reside at Binghamton. He d. 17 June 1939 at a hospital in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, buried Glenwood Cemetery, Binghamton, New York. Wife listed as Pearl B. in 1940 residing 70 Pennsylvania Avenue, Binghamton and last listed in 1943.
14. Charles Orton b. 21 Sept 1893 served in Company E, 302 Engineers during World War I, m. c. 1927 Florence Brown b. 1896 Pennsylvania daughter of Samuel E. and Lenora Brown. Resided Kittanning, Pennsylvania. Enumerated in Garretts Run, Manor Township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania in 1930, Charles a laborer. Charles d. Mar 1954 and Florence d. 1969 buried Manor Cemetery, Manor township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania.
42. Ned B. Orton b. 1928.
17. Emma Orton b. 30 July 1901 m. 1923 LeRoy Hewitt b. 26 July 1900. Resided Elmira, New York and then removed to Binghamton, New York. Divorced or separated. LeRoy d. 16 Sept 1964 buried Kattelville, Broome County, New York. Emma d. 1 Apr 1971 Mucky Road, Chenango Forks, New York buried Lot 420 Section V (single burial lot), Spring Forest Cemetery, Binghamton, New York.
43. Lennetta Mae Hewitt b. 6 Sept 1923 Arnot Ogden Hospital, Elmira, New York.
19. Lavinia Orton b. 30 May 1892 m. William Lovern Greenalch b. 3 Oct 1884 Elk County, Pennsylvania son of James Greenalch and Elizabeth McCormack. William a railroad conductor and Lavinia owned moviehouse/restaurant and pool hall in Seminole, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania. Lavinia d. 25 June 1938 Seminole from a brain tumor and William d. 18 Dec 1952 buried Protestant Cemetery, New Bethlehem, Clarion County, Pennsylvania.
44. Joseph LaVorn Greenalch b. 1 Aug 1911 Brynedale, Elk County, Pennsylvania.
45. Audrey LaRue Greenalch b. 28 May 1916 Brynedale.
20. Grace Orton b. 15 Sept 1893 m. John Warren Henry b. 23 Jan 1884 Cinnemahoning, Pennsylvania son of J. Warren Henry and wife Sophia. Warren, coal miner and later employed with Pittsburgh Plate Glass. Resided Brynedale, Elk County, Pennsylvania and Seminole, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania before residing at Kittanning, Pennsylvania. Warren d. 26 July 1949 Kittanning and Grace d. 30 Oct 1958 Kittanning buried Lawn Haven, Kittanning.
46. Gladys Henry b. 27 Oct 1913 Brynedale, Elk County, Pennsylvania.
47. Lloyd Emerson Henry b. 29 Aug 1919 Seminole, Mahoning township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania.
21. Joseph William Orton b. 28 May 1895 m. 28 Aug 1916 at Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, Jean Finley Pollock b. 3 June 1897 Cole Glenn, Pennsylvania daughter of Robert Pollock and Jeanette Finley. Joseph worked in the coal mines in the Seminole, Pennsylvania area with his father and when the mines closed removed to Buffalo, New York. Residence was on Clarence Avenue. Joseph and Jean worked at General Cable on Clyde Street in Buffalo until his health failed due to Black Lung, which ultimately caused his death 3 Oct 1951. Jean worked as a health care giver doing private duty caring for people in their own homes and later worked at Erie County Home and Infirmary in Alden, New York with her daughter, Anna Jean. Jean suffered a stroke in 1956 and d. 3 Feb 1957 at the home she shared with daughter, Anna Jean in Alden, New York. Buried St. John Cemetery, Cheektowaga, New York.
48. Kenneth William Orton b. 22 Oct 1917.
49. Emma Mae Orton b. 1 Apr 1919.
50. Anna Jean Orton b. 7 Aug 1931.
22. Anna Maria Orton b. 23 Oct 1897 m. 19 Jan 1916 at Seminole, Pennsylvania, Paul H. Varner b. c. 1894 Cloe, Pennsylvania son of C. W. Varner and Ella Baughman. Enumerated in Mahoning township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania in 1920, coal miner. Divorced. Anna m. (2)Russell Allen. Anna d. 10 Dec 1980. No children.
23. Emma Orton b. 1 June 1900 m. 3 Apr 1920 at Kittanning, Pennsylvania, Martin L. Moore Jr., b. c. 1890 son of Martin L. Moore and Martha Dirkins. Resided Ford City, Pennsylvania. Emma d. Sept 1956.
51. Lester Moore (twin).
52. Chester Moore (twin).
24. Senes Arthur Orton b. 25 June 1907 m. Margaret Smith and resided Kittanning, Pennsylvania. Senes d. Sept 1967 (social security death register)
53. Senes D. Orton.
54. Dean Orton.
55. Ronald Orton.
56. Joseph Orton.
57. Larry Orton.
25. Eva Viola Orton b. 22 May 1911 m. 14 Aug 1929 at the Methodist Episcopal Church, Cumberland, Maryland, Paul Eugene McCanna b. 6 Feb 1907. Resided Ford Cliff, Pennsylvania. Paul d. 22 Apr 1967 Wentling Corners, Pennsylvania and Eva d. 30 Sept 1984 buried Davis Cemetery, Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
58. Delores Jean McCanna b. 10 Jan 1931 Queen Street, Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
59. Phillip Eugene McCanna b. 12 Nov 1939 Ford City, Pennsylvania.
60. Gladys Louella McCanna b. 28 Dec 1943 Kittanning.
26. Ernest Wilbur Orton b. 28 Apr 1913 m. 28 Apr 1934 at Endicott, New York, Nellie Margaret Niver b. 23 Nov 1914 Elmira, New York. Resided Corning, New York. Wilbur d. 2 Aug 1976 Elmira
buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Elmira, New York. Nellie m. 19 Feb 1977 at Riverside, New York (2)Karl William Reazor b. 10 Apr 1914 Elmira.
61. Floris Ann Orton b. 8 Feb 1935 Elmira, New York.
62. Marjorie Alice Orton b. 28 May 1938 Elmira.
63. Nancy Louise Orton b. 8 Nov 1943 Elmira.
27. Donald Jesse Orton b. 6 Dec 1915 m. 9 Dec 1939 at Elmira, New York, Eudora Louise Hancock b. 21 June 1914 Elmira, New York. Donald d. 5 May 1946 Elmira, New York and Louise d. 27 Sept 1992 buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Elmira.
64. Donald Alfred Orton b. 12 Oct 1942 Elmira, New York, employed by the Elmira School District in maintenance, resided with his mother at 808 Leland Street, Elmira until her decease.
28. William Earle Orton b. 5 Jan 1924/5 m. 2 June 1956 at Elmira, New York, Jean Carol Hitchcock b. 10 July 1931 Elmira, New York. Resided 113 North Lincoln Avenue, Liverpool, New York.
William d. 27 Jan 1980 Crouse Irving Memorial Hospital. Veteran of WW II, salesman for Continental Coffee Company. Buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Elmira, New York. Jean Orton resides
Baldwinsville, New York.
65. William Gary Orton (adopted) b. 3 Nov 1958 Elmira, New York.
66. Linda Jean Orton (adopted) b. 23 Oct 1966 Elmira.
29. Doris Elaine Orton b. 1 Sept 1922 m. 9 Oct 1945 at Ford Cliff, Pennsylvania, James H. Crawford b. 1920 Sligo, Pennsylvania. Elaine d. 3 May 1950 Westpenn Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and James d. 1953 buried Lawn Haven Burial Estates, Worthington, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania.
67. James Ardell Crawford b. 28 Aug 1946 Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
30. Fred Carleton Orton b. 1926 m. 1947 Betty Thompson (2)Glenna Bonner. Reside Robston, Manor township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania. No children.
31. Robert Charles Orton b. 23 Apr 1929 m. 28 Aug 1948 at Ford City, Pennsylvania, Doris Jean Miller b. 27 May 1932. Reside 719 Neale Avenue, Ford Cliff, Pennsylvania. Retired in 1991 from PPG Industries, Inc. as Department Head of Maintenance.
68. Robert Charles Orton, Jr., b. 7 Aug 1952
69. David W. Orton b. 8 Mar 1958.
32. Albert Dale Orton b. 12 July 1932 m. 15 Feb 1958 at Winchester, Virginia, Mary Etta Heilman b. 5 Sept 1933. Reside 118 Midway Street, Ford City, Pennsylvania. Retired from PPG Industries, Inc., in 1993 as Maintenance Supervisor.
70. Thomas Dale Orton b. 18 Jan 1962.
71. Susan Elaine Orton b. 30 Oct 1964.
33. David Jones b. 19 June 1910 m. 26 Oct 1933 at Elmwood Baptist Church, Elmira Heights, New York, Elsie Beatrice Roe b. 9 Jan 1915 Lydonville, New York daughter of Gould Corwin Roe and Carrie Mae Beuter. Resided Delhi, Delaware County, New York. David d. 18 June 2004 at home and Elsie d. 8 July 2004 O’Connor Hospital, Delhi, buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Elmira, New York.
72. Beverly Joan Jones b. 12 Aug 1936 Arnot Ogden Hospital, Elmira, New York.
73. David William Jones b. 3 Sept 1945 Wilkes Barre Homeopathic Hosptial, Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania.
34. Emma Jones b. 15 Sept 1911 m. 17 Sept 1939 Robert H. Nash b. 1 Oct 1905 Ireland. Resided Main Street, Union, Broome County, New York and after retirement removed to 5306 Southeast 106th
Lane, Belleview, Florida. Robert d. 24 Apr 1992 at their home in Belleview and Emma d. 25 Apr 1997 at a Hospice Residence, Ocala, Florida buried Riverhurst Cemetery, Endicott, New York.
74. Robert John Nash b. 18 Feb 1942.
75. Patricia Mae Nash b. 14 June 1944.
35. Cenis Jones b. 16 Apr 1913 m. 12 Oct 1940 Lola Brewster b. 26 June 1920. Resided Millerton, Pennsylvania after marriage and then removed to Elmira, New York. Cenis employed by American
Bridge Works, Elmira Heights, New York. After retirement removed to 999 Personius Road, Pine City, New York. Lola d. 2 Mar 2001 Arnot Ogden Medical Center, Elmira, New York and Cenis d. 31 Jan 2003 Arnot Ogden Medical Center buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Elmira, New York.
76. Alvin Brewster Jones b. 30 Mar 1942 Arnot Ogden Hospital, Elmira, New York.
77. Ardys Kay Jones b. 1 Oct 1948 Arnot Ogden Hospital, Elmira, New York.
36. Charles Jones b. 2 Apr 1915 m. 21 June 1940 at Elmira, New York, Mary Elizabeth Easton b. 19 May 1922. Resided Millerton, Pennsylvania after marriage and then built a home on his parent’s farm in Wells township, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, post office address Millerton. Charles retired from F M Howell & Company, Elmira, New York. Mary d. 25 Jan 2003 Arnot Ogden Medical Center, Elmira, New York buried Jobs Corners Cemetery, Jobs Corners, Jackson Township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania.
78. Margaret Mae Jones b. 17 Oct 1941 St Joseph’s Hospital, Elmira, New York.
79. Mary Beth Jones b. 7 July 1954.
37. Catherine Jones b. 22 Feb 1917 m. 30 June 1956 Lester Genaway b. 30 Nov 1919. Reside 757 Chester Street, Elmira, New York. Summer residence was on Seneca Lake.
38. Raymond Jones b. 27 Aug 1920 m. 26 May 1951 at Pine City, New York, Julia Zahorian b. 29 July 1926. Reside 1842 Pennsylvania Avenue, town of Southport, Chemung County, New York, post
office address Pine City. Raymond retired from American LaFrance, Elmira, New York.
80. Brenda Rae Jones b. 17 Sept 1958 Arnot Ogden Hospital, Elmira, New York.
81. Bonita Mae Jones b. 11 June 1961 Arnot Ogden Hospital, Elmira, New York.
39. Roy Jones b. 24 Feb 1922 m. 7 Apr 1951 at Centenary Methodist, Church, Elmira, New York, Margaret Elizabeth Aumick b. 6 Feb 1929 daughter of Merrill H. and Charlotte Aumick. Resided 729 Pennsylvania Avenue, Elmira, New York after marriage and then built a home in Wells township, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, post office address Millerton. Roy retired from American LaFrance, Elmira, New York. Betty d. 8 Dec 1995 at home in Wells township and Roy d. 9 June 1998 Arnot Ogden Medical Center, Elmira, New York buried Jobs Corners Cemetery, Jobs Corners, Jackson township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania.
82. Deborah Lynn Jones b. 20 Jan 1952 Arnot Ogden Hospital, Elmira, New York.
83. Roy Jeffrey Jones b. 18 Jan 1954 Arnot Ogden Hospital, Elmira, New York.
84. Alan Lindsay Jones b. 26 Jan 1960 Arnot Ogden Hospital, Elmira, New York.
40. John Jones Jr., 2 Sept 1923 m. 12 Dec 1948 at Roseville, Rutland township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania, Marilyn Laurene Noble b. 25 Jan 1927 Wells township, Bradford County,
Pennsylvania daughter of Glenn Corey Noble and Berdena Mae Kilgore. Dairy farmer on the farm settled by his parents, residing with his parents for three years after marriage. Removed to a two family home nearby owned by brother, Roy in which brother, Raymond also lived. Built home on farm in 1956. Farm deeded to him by parents, 3 May 1962. Constructed and opened a car wash on farm in 1969. Retired from farming in 1982.
85. John Keavin Jones b. 22 Nov 1952 Troy Community Hospital, Troy, Pennsylvania.
86. Jan Kelsey Jones b. 11 Nov 1958 Troy Community Hospital, Troy, Pennsylvania.
42. Ned B. Orton b. 1928, resided Leechburg, Pennsylvania, d. 1996.
43. Lennetta Mae Hewitt b. 6 Sept 1923, graduate of Northern Oklahoma College and Oklahoma State University, m. 8 May 1945 at Old Centenary Methodist Church, Binghamton, New York, Dale Buxton Williams b. 21 Sept 1922 Kildare, Oklahoma. Dale, retired after 44 years with Conoco Oil Company. Dale d. July 2002. Lennetta is a retired social worker for state of Oklahoma. Reside 39 Stoneridge Road, Ponca City, Oklahoma.
87. Dale Buxton Williams, Jr., b. 21 Sept 1946 Ponca City Hospital.
88. Gary Robert Williams b. 12 Sept 1949 Ponca City Hospital.
89. Bruce LeRoy Williams b. 5 Sept 1952.
90. Nancy Lynn Williams b. 11 Aug 1955.
44. Joseph LaVorn Greenalch b. 1 Aug 1911 attended art school in New York City for interior design, m. 16 May 1941 at New Bethlehem, Clarion County, Pennsylvania, Phyllis Emogene Freeman, known as Jean. LaVorn entered the Army 19 May 1942 during World War II with the 214 Military Police Company. Removed to Meadville, Crawford County, Pennsylvania, Lavorn a guard at American Viscose Company, Meadville, d. 16 July 1961 of a heart attack while at work and Jean d. 9 Nov 1968 of cancer buried Protestant Cemetery, New Bethlehem, Clarion County, Pennsylvania.
91. William L. Greenalch, served United States Navy.
92. Nancy Ann Greenalch.
93. Donald L. Greenalch.
45. Audrey LaRue Greenalch b. 28 May 1916 m. c. 1932-5 perhaps Cumberland, Maryland, Joseph Stanley Plauny b. 30 July 1908 Brynedale, Elk County, Pennsylvania. He quit school in the third grade to work in coal mining and heavy construction. They divorced and Audrey m. 22 Apr 1955 (2)Torrence Martin, divorced. Audrey m. c. 1979 (3)Maxwell Wilson. Audrey d. 19 May 1988 Vandergrift, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania buried Protesant Cemetery, New Bethlehem, Clarion County, Pennsylvania.
94. Nancy Joyce Plauny b. 18 Feb 1936 Seminole, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania.
95. Jackie Scott Plauny b. 26 Mar 1951 New Bethlehem, Clarion County, Pennsylvania.
46. Gladys Henry b. 27 Oct 1913 m. _______ Yount. Gladys resides Ford City, Pennsylvania.
96. Jay Allen Yount b. 8 Nov 1934 Garrets Run, Pennsylvania.
97. Nancy Grace Yount b. 15 Aug 1936 Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
98. Wayne Earl Yount b. 29 Jan 1941 Shay, Pennsylvania.
99. Debbie Ann Yount b. 17 June 1953 Shay.
47. Lloyd Emerson Henry b. 29 Aug 1919 m. 26 Sept 1946 Florence Emma Hershberger b. 7 Feb 1928 Garrets Run, Pennsylvania.
100. Terry Lee Henry b. 26 Aug 1948 Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
101. Joan Lynn Henry b. 11 July 1952.
48. Kenneth William Orton b. 22 Oct 1917 m. 21 June 1939 Evelyn Fix. Evelyn d. 19 Jan 1944. Ken m. 19 May 1946 Phyllis Dickson who was the mother of two sons, which Ken adopted. Ken worked for A&P Food Markets in the produce department and became Assistant Manager.
Child of Kenneth and Evelyn:
102. Kenneth William Orton, Jr., b. 7 Apr 1941.
Children of Phyllis:
Paul D. Orton b. 8 June 1941.
Terry Orton b. 9 Dec 1942.
Children of Kenneth and Phyllis:
105. Lance Orton.
106. Drew Orton.
49. Emma Mae Orton b. 1 Apr 1919 m. 27 Apr 1940 at North East, Pennsylvania, Fred H. Ireland. Emma d. 15 Sept 1969 buried Elm Lawn Cemetery, Tonawanda, New York.
107. Patricia Ann Ireland b. 19 Sept 1943.
108. Barbara Jean Ireland b. 19 Mar 1946.
50. Anna Jean Orton b. 7 Aug 1931 worked at Erie County Home and Infirmary as Ward Attendant for sixteen years m. 3 Sept 1966 at Garrets Run, Pennsylvania, Roy Albert Newton b. 9 Feb 1934.
Roy d. 7 Apr 1992 buried Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Bath, New York. Anna Jean resides Buffalo, New York.
109. Mark Albert Orton (adopted as a newborn) b. 11 Sept 1968.
52. Chester Moore m. Mildred G. ________. Chester d., and Mildred resides 224 East Brady Road, Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
53. Senes D. Orton m. Ellen _________ and they reside Elk City, Idaho.
54. Dean Orton m. and is deceased.
113. adopted child.
114. adopted child.
55. Ronald Orton m.
117. adopted son.
56. Joseph Orton m.
57. Larry Orton m.
58. Delores Jean McCanna b. 10 Jan 1931 m. 12 Oct 1950 Charles Lee Gillis. Reside Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
120. Sandra Lee Gillis b. 22 Oct 1952 Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
121. Gary Eugene Gillis b. 15 Sept 1954.
59. Phillip Eugene McCanna b. 12 Nov 1939 m. 11 May 1963 Susan Navarro b. 28 May 1940.
122. Kelli Sue McCanna b. 16 Jan 1965 Buffalo, New York.
123. Paul Anthony McCanna b. 5 Apr 1967 Buffalo.
124. Kim Marie McCanna b. 13 Nov 1969 Buffalo.
125. Katherine Evonne McCanna b. 2 Jan 1976 Buffalo d. 12 Sept 1982.
60. Gladys Louella McCanna b. 28 Dec 1943 m. 20 Apr 1963 Adam Paul Bozek b. 12 Jan 1940 Buffalo, New York.
126. Michael David Bozek b. 16 Feb 1964 Buffalo, New York.
127. Daniel Louis Bozek b. 10 July 1965 Buffalo.
128. Adam Eugene Bozek b. 27 Feb 1970 Buffalo.
129. Steven Edward Bozek b. 27 Nov 1983 Buffalo.
61. Floris Ann Orton b. 8 Feb 1935 m. 12 May 1956 at Corning, New York, Clifford Edward Sisler b. 25 June 1926 New York City. Resided Corning, New York and later at Kings Park, New York.
Diane Lynne Sisler b. 2 May 1957 Corning, New York.
William Ernest Sisler b. 8 Feb 1961 Denver, Colorado d. 22 June 1981 Kings Park, Long Island, New York.
Edward Clifford Sisler b. 15 July 1966 San Jose, California.
62. Marjorie Alice Orton b. 28 May 1938 m. 7 June 1958 at Corning, New York, William David Olmstead b. 19 July 1937 Corning, New York. Reside Binghamton, New York.
Nancy Lynn Olmstead b. 22 Feb 1962 Athens, Ohio.
William David Olmstead Jr., b. 16 Apr 1965 Binghamton, New York.
63. Nancy Louise Orton b. 8 Nov 1943 m. 5 Feb 1965 at Binghamton, New York, Louis Larsen Jr., b. 11 Feb 1931 Corning, New York. Reside Painted Post, New York.
Margaret Lou Larsen b. 15 Sept 1966 Corning, New York.
Erik Louis Larsen b. 17 Aug 1969 Corning, New York.
67. James Ardell Crawford b. 28 Aug 1946 m. 9 Mar 1974 at New Kensington, Pennsylvania, Barbara Ann Schultze b. 23 Aug 1955 Kittanning, Pennsylvania. Reside 613 Oakwood Avenue, North Apollo, Pennsylvania.
Christopher James Crawford b. 7 June 1977 New Kensington, Pennsylvania.
68. Robert Charles Orton, Jr., b. 7 Aug 1952 m. 1972 Pamela Brumbaugh. Reside Galesburg, Illinois.
Laurie Orton b. 23 May 1973.
Kristy Orton b. 18 Mar 1978.
69. David W. Orton b. 8 Mar 1958 m. Maria Ridenour. Reside Ford Cliff, Pennsylvania.
Gretchen Orton b. 24 Mar 1978.
Jason Orton b. 26 May 1982.
71. Susan Elaine Orton b. 30 Oct 1964 m. James Burkhouse b. 27 Nov 1957. Reside Penn Hills, Pennsylvania.
Kaitlyn Elaine Burkhouse b. 5 Jan 1989.
Brian Zachary Burkhouse b. 22 Apr 1995.
87. Dale Buxton Williams, Jr., b. 21 Sept 1946 graduate of Oklahoma University 1968, m. 14 Apr 1973 Mary Hyer. Skip is a business manager and marketing director for Circus World Museum, Baraboo, Wisconsin.
Micah Williams b. 3 Feb 1980.
88. Gary Robert Williams b. 12 Sept 1949 attended Northern Oklahoma College and Oklahoma State University m. 29 June 1973 Theresa Lynn Womack. Fireman, Ponca City, Oklahoma. Reside 401 West Fresno, Ponca City.
Penny Lynn Williams.
89. Bruce LeRoy Williams b. 5 Sept 1952 m. Nov 1970 Louisa Dodson. Fireman and tree trimming business. Reside Ponca City, Oklahoma.
April Marie Williams b. 12 July 1971 m. Steve Gerrish.
Jason Wayne Williams b. 26 Sept 1974, graduate of Philips University, Enid, Oklahoma.
Justin Charles Williams b. 9 Aug 1976 attended Northern Oklahoma College.
Jacob Bruce Williams b. 1 July 1984.
Chelsie Marie Williams b. 18 Sept 1987.
90. Nancy Lynn Williams b. 11 Aug 1955 m. 5 Oct 1973 John Fred Niemann. John is a wheat and hay farmer. Nancy attended Northern Oklahoma College and graduated from Oklahoma State University with teaching degree and then continued with a Masters degree in Counseling and a doctorate in Educational
Administration. Nancy is a principal of Woodlands School in Ponca City. Reside Ponca City.
Chad Dale Niemann b. 7 Apr 1978.
Jennifer Ann Niemann b. 12 Jan 1983.
Lindsay Leigh Niemann b. 9 Nov 1984.
94. Nancy Joyce Plauny b. 18 Feb 1936 m. 18 Apr 1956 William Henry Campbell, Jr. b. 4 Dec 1934 Kittanning, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania, CE Engineer for I.B.M., served in Air Force during Korean War, d. 23 June 1990 at home in Apollo, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania buried in Mausoleum at Twin Valley Cemetery, Delmont, Westmoreland County.
Timothy David Campbell b. 20 Apr 1957 Kittanning, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania m. 25 Sept 1976 Catherine Ann Fox, divorced, m. 23 May 1996 (2)Joy Lesseski. Timothy is a forklift mechanic.
Joni Lynn Campbell b. 4 May 1977 Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
David Christy Campbell b. 16 Aug 1978 New Kensington, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania.
Cynthia Ann Campbell b. 28 Feb 1963 New Kensington, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, associate degree in Computer Science from Penn State University, Assistant to the Vice President of Operations at Perilstein Distributing Corporation, a glass fabricator.
95. Jackie Scott Plauny b. 26 Mar 1951 m. and divorced.
100. Terry Lee Henry b. 26 Aug 1948 m. Mabrey Miller b. 6 July 1950 Canton, Ohio.
Alicia Ann Henry b. 7 Dec 1981 Lewiston, Idaho.
Miranda Nicole Henry b. 30 June 1984 Lewiston.
101. Joan Lynn Henry b. 11 July 1952 m. _________ Jennings, divorced (2)__________ Hembree.
Melissa Lynn Jennings b. 30 Oct 1974 m. Kurt Belz.
Lindsay Noel Belz b. 5 Jan 1993 Lewiston, Idaho.
Jessica Ann Jennings b. 23 Jan 1980 Lewiston, Idaho.
Christina Morgan Jennings b. 26 Oct 1982 Lewiston.
102. Kenneth William Orton, Jr., b. 7 Apr 1941 m. Barbara Marshall. Kenneth was killed 3 May 1967 in Vietnam.
Kenneth W. Orton.
Lance Drew Orton.
103. Paul D. Orton b. 8 June 1941 m. 23 Nov 1968 Jeanne Peterson b. 4 June 1948. Paul became involved in construction and is now in management and maintenance of apartments. Reside 25 Sundown, Williamson NY 14221.
Sara Jeanne Orton b. 2 Apr 1971 m. 23 Aug 1993 Scott Siracuse.
Kathleen Siracuse (twin) b. 7 Nov 1995.
Jacob Siracuse (twin) b. 7 Nov 1995.
Joel Dickson Orton b. 5 Apr 1973.
Anna Jean Orton b. 16 Feb 1975.
Victoria Jean Orton b. 2 Oct 1978.
104. Terry Orton b. 9 Dec 1942 m. Diannae Harrigan, divorced. Terry works in construction and resides St. Louis, Missouri.
Dawn Marie Orton b. 20 July 1967.
David Earl James Orton b. 11 Sept 1975.
105. Lance Orton m. Susan Jean Knoell. Lance was a Sea Captain, now self-employed.
Drew William Orton b. 6 Dec 1972 m. 4 May 1993 Ann Marie Sauer, reside Lockport, New York.
Bethany Anne Orton b. 18 Mar 1976.
Courtney Marie Orton b. 3 Aug 1982.
106. Drew Orton m. and divorced. Drew was a Sea Captain, but now is a ship pilot bringing ships into port, resides Cape Canaveral, Florida.
107. Patricia Ann Ireland b. 19 Sept 1943 m. four times and has two daughters, resides Midwest, Wyoming.
Barbara Ann Stravinshas b. 14 Feb 1965.
Gerri Dean Brautlacht b. 13 Mar 1969.
108. Barbara Jean Ireland b. 19 Mar 1946 m. 17 July 1965 Leon J. Jurczak.
John Fredrick Jurczak b. 12 Sept 1968.
Joseph William Jurczak b. 25 Dec 1970.
109. Mark Albert Orton b. 11 Sept 1968 m. Paula Marie Crittenden.
Mark Francis Orton b. 21 Apr 1993.
120. Sandra Lee Gillis b. 22 Oct 1952 m. 26 June 1971 at Kittanning, Pennsylvania, Harold W. Schaeffer b. 4 Feb 1952.
Laurie Jean Schaeffer b. 20 Nov 1972 m. Jason Walker.
Samantha Jo Walker b. 10 Dec 1991.
Christopher Andrew Walker b. 16 Dec 1992.
Sherri Lee Schaeffer b. 13 Apr 1976.
121. Gary Eugene Gillis b. 15 Sept 1954 m. 12 Oct 1974 Sandra Anilla Ivanciw b. 25 June 1955.
Amber Helena Gillis b. 17 Oct 1979.
April Nicole Gillis b. 22 Apr 1982.
Ashley Marie Gillis b. 26 Apr 1985.
122. Kelli Sue McCanna b. 16 Jan 1965 m. 19 Jan 1997 Howard Loveless.
124. Kim Marie McCanna b. 13 Nov 1969 m. 14 Mar 1992 Earl Sullen, divorced.
Aaliyah Katherine McCanna b. 23 Sept 1994 Buffalo, New York.
126. Michael David Bozek b. 16 Feb 1964 m. 13 June 1987 Marlane Ann Stiegert b. 12 Mar 1964 Springfield, Illinois.
Justin Michael Bozek b. 20 Feb 1898 Buffalo, New York.
Evan Paul Bozek b. 24 Oct 1994 Buffalo.
Nathan Thomas Bozek b. 5 Nov 1995 Buffalo.
127. Daniel Louis Bozek b. 10 July 1965 m. 29 July 1989 Linda Doris White b. 24 Apr 1966 Buffalo, New York.
David Armond Bozek b. 15 Mar 1996 Buffalo, New York.