The Campus Junior High School 1920 to 1959 : Mansfield's laboratory school on the campus of Mansfield State Teacher's College
Date:
2010
Title:
Ruins of the demolished building built 1926 as the Campus Junior High School
Description:
Ruins of the demolished building built 1926 as the Campus Junior High School. Renamed East Hall and then Allen Hall after 1959, it was razed in 2010
Object ID:
1016.2010.b
Photographer:
Miller, Dennis
Click to Enlarge
Ruins of the demolished building built 1926 as the Campus Junior High SchooRuins of the demolished building built 1926 as the Campus Junior High Schoo
Ruins of the demolished building built 1926 as the Campus Junior High SchooRuins of the demolished building built 1926 as the Campus Junior High Schoo