The Campus Junior High School 1920 to 1959 : Mansfield's laboratory school on the campus of Mansfield State Teacher's College
Date:
2011
Title:
Steps to a lost school
Description:
Steps to a lost school. These steps once led to the Campus Junior High School built 1927 and razed in 2010. In 1959 the building was taken over for college classes and renamed East Hall. It was later named Allen Hall. The building to the left is the new Allen Hall which replaced the old Junior High.
Object ID:
1016.2011.steps
Photographer:
Tice, Joyce M.
Click to Enlarge
Steps to a lost schoolSteps to a lost school